This page contains complete information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.ru
. More information on Mail.ru can be found here
. More details about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.91 MB (10388096 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare is comprised of the following executables which take 13.47 MB (14119296
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.52 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.207
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by Mail.ru. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Armored Warfare in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-30 17:18:39.543