You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more facts about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\5\Armored Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). Armored Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.21 MB (9660032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Armored Warfare. They take about 12.38 MB (12983168
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.145
of Armored Warfare. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-08 10:13:33.557