Armored Warfare is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2077908_2008491_0&_1lnh=1#/
. Armored Warfare is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.40 MB (9858688 bytes).
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.73 MB (13343616
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (870.63 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.177
alone. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2077908_2008491_0&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-26 06:39:21.087