This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. You can read more about about Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The application is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Armored Warfare. Armored Warfare's primary file takes about 2.46 MB (2579072 bytes) and its name is BrowserClient.exe.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.62 MB (13236608
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.34 MB)
- hg64.exe (845.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.163
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other application versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Armored Warfare in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-07 20:44:54.190