This web page contains complete information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Armored Warfare's main file takes around 9.87 MB (10344576 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
Armored Warfare is composed of the following executables which take 13.30 MB (13945728
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.87 MB)
- hg64.exe (978.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.199
of Armored Warfare. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-08 04:39:22.453