This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.ru
. Open here
where you can read more on Mail.ru. You can see more info related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Новая папка\Armored Warfare directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.91 MB (10388096 bytes).
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take an average of 13.47 MB (14119296
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.52 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.206
of Armored Warfare. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by the software company Mail.ru. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-25 16:42:40.063