This page contains complete information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More data about the application Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.37 MB (2485376 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowserClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Armored Warfare. They take about 12.38 MB (12983168
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.146
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-17 08:57:10.557