You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more info about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during install. Armored Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. BrowserClient.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.39 MB (2503296 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take about 12.46 MB (13062528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.39 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (819.63 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.156
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Armored Warfare:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.27.5100.1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-26 04:29:40.597