You can find on this page details on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More information about the application Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\василий\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.50 MB (9965184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Armored Warfare. They take 12.84 MB (13465984
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (883.63 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.192
only. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\василий\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-02 06:42:28.910