Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's web page. Armored Warfare is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.34 MB (9792640 bytes).
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.62 MB (13236096
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.34 MB)
- HG64.exe (844.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.164
of Armored Warfare. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Armored Warfare we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Armored Warfare:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.27.5301
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-13 05:38:21.563