This info is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Armored Warfare is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, subject to the user's option. Armored Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.44 MB (6756304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take about 6.98 MB (7322528
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.44 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.91
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other application versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-11 05:02:54.367