This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.82 MB (7151760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Armored Warfare. They take 7.37 MB (7725856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.103
of Armored Warfare. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-11 17:05:29.520