This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2094869_2008491&_1lnh=1#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.69 MB (7019784 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.66 MB (8028952
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
This data is about Armored Warfare version 1.112
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. After you click Armored Warfare in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2094869_2008491&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-01 14:58:48.067