This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More details about the program Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Armored Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.44 MB (2557568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Armored Warfare. They occupy about 11.78 MB (12354432
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.44 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.03 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.129
of Armored Warfare. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-22 14:36:16.727