This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More information about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
. The application is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Armored Warfare's primary file takes around 9.23 MB (9679488 bytes) and is called GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Armored Warfare. They take about 12.40 MB (13006720
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.149
alone. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-07 01:34:10.897