This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.ru
. More data about Mail.ru can be found here
. You can get more details on Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is placed in the C:\Games\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Armored Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.84 MB (10316416 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Armored Warfare. They occupy 13.39 MB (14038912
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.84 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about Armored Warfare version 1.204
only. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application released by the software company Mail.ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-12 03:16:31.250