You can find on this page details on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Armored Warfare's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.16 MB (12748672
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.43 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This page is about Armored Warfare version 1.131
alone. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-07 10:26:05.067