This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More information about the software Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's main executable file and it takes close to 9.44 MB (9893504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Armored Warfare. They occupy about 12.76 MB (13384064
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.44 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
This data is about Armored Warfare version 1.182
only. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. After you click Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-13 09:08:29.777