You can find below details on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more info about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare PTS directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Armored Warfare. Armored Warfare's main file takes about 9.47 MB (9930368 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Armored Warfare. They take 12.80 MB (13421440
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.299
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other application versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-25 01:59:23.770