Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more details about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Armored Warfare is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.36 MB (9816704 bytes).
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take about 12.65 MB (13266816
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (850.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-27 01:15:40.387