Armored Warfare is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More information about Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2123475_0&_1lnh=1#/
. The application is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.30 MB (9748608 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter.exe.
Armored Warfare is composed of the following executables which take 12.50 MB (13107584
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.40 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.30 MB)
- HG64.exe (825.13 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.159
alone. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2123475_0&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-27 10:46:20.380