This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Games\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.63 MB (6953424 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.17 MB (7519648
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.63 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
This web page is about Armored Warfare version 1.100
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-18 05:32:29.250