Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can get more details related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is often found in the C:\Games\Армата\Armored Warfare folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Armored Warfare's primary file takes around 668.26 KB (684296 bytes) and is called BrowserClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Armored Warfare. They take about 7.67 MB (8039704
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (668.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.70 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.115
of Armored Warfare. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Armored Warfare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. After you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-31 11:16:29.023