You can find on this page details on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. More details about the program Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=100&_1lnh=1#/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it takes about 9.36 MB (9816704 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.65 MB (13266816
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (850.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.165
of Armored Warfare. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=100&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-21 11:52:45.300