You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Further information about Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Armored Warfare's primary file takes about 5.80 MB (6081952 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They occupy an average of 6.33 MB (6639936
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.80 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This page is about Armored Warfare version 1.71
alone. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Armored Warfare.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare - Проект Армата.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare\Uninstall Armored Warfare - Проект Армата.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 07:29:11.933