Armored Warfare is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Detailed information about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's choice. Armored Warfare's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.43 MB (9888384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Armored Warfare. They take about 12.76 MB (13375872
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.43 MB)
- hg64.exe (874.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.180
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Armored Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. After you click Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 11:28:22.853