Armored Warfare is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. You can get more details related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.87 MB (6160288 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Armored Warfare. They occupy about 6.41 MB (6718272
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.87 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
This data is about Armored Warfare version 1.81
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-11 18:16:45.797