Armored Warfare is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more data about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Armored Warfare is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.87 MB (6160288 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Armored Warfare. They take about 6.41 MB (6718272
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.87 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.80
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-08 19:11:38.493