This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2046937_0&_1lnh=1#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is installed in the C:\Games\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.69 MB (7016712 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They occupy an average of 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.113
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2046937_0&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-15 18:57:29.157