This page contains complete information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.23 MB (9679488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take an average of 12.40 MB (13006720
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.153
alone. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-14 06:05:02.337