Armored Warfare is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more details about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare application is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.47 MB (9930368 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.80 MB (13421440
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.188
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-04 12:29:25.197