Armored Warfare is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. You can see more info on Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.44 MB (9893504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Armored Warfare. They occupy 12.76 MB (13384064
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.44 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
This page is about Armored Warfare version 1.181
only. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-07 17:46:55.623