You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. More information about the software Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2599044_2008403_100&mr1lext=3358_clickId%3d6481510b-1285-494d-890c-8172e59c3049&_1lnh=1#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Armored Warfare's main file takes around 8.98 MB (9413760 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take an average of 11.73 MB (12301184
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.44 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.98 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.126
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other application versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2599044_2008403_100&mr1lext=3358_clickId%3d6481510b-1285-494d-890c-8172e59c3049&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-01 15:48:15.867