You can find on this page details on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details on Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Games\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.31 MB (9759872 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Armored Warfare. They take an average of 12.54 MB (13147520
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.31 MB)
- hg64.exe (841.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.162
alone. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Armored Warfare from your PC.Directories that were found:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.27.5244
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-20 02:29:11.047