Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please follow https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.36 MB (9816704 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Armored Warfare. They take about 12.65 MB (13266816
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (850.13 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.169
alone. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-28 09:29:44.560