This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. BrowserClient.exe is the Armored Warfare's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.45 MB (2565760 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.14 MB (12729216
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.38 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.133
alone. For more Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Armored Warfare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-21 08:56:12.717