Armored Warfare is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please follow https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. Armored Warfare's primary file takes about 6.50 MB (6811600 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 7.04 MB (7377824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.50 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
This data is about Armored Warfare version 1.98
alone. For other Armored Warfare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-15 19:46:14.080