Armored Warfare is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More data about the app Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.36 MB (9816704 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 12.65 MB (13266816
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (850.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.167
alone. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-22 01:58:12.447