Armored Warfare is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more details about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Armored Warfare's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.45 MB (6766544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Armored Warfare. They take 6.99 MB (7332768
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.45 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.92
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-17 07:43:15.410