You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's main executable file and it takes around 9.52 MB (9983616 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 12.86 MB (13484928
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.52 MB)
- hg64.exe (884.13 KB)
This web page is about Armored Warfare version 1.193
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-11 16:51:53.760