You can find below detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's page. Armored Warfare is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, subject to the user's decision. Armored Warfare's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.47 MB (9930368 bytes).
Armored Warfare is comprised of the following executables which take 12.80 MB (13421440
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.187
alone. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Armored Warfare in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-01 01:32:32.967