This web page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More information about Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is frequently set up in the C:\Armata\Armored Warfare folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.70 MB (7029512 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.67 MB (8039704
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (668.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.70 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.114
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Armored Warfare in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-31 06:39:02.360