This page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
to get more details about Armored Warfare on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.40 MB (9852544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Armored Warfare. They occupy about 12.71 MB (13322624
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (869.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.174
only. You can find below info on other versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. After you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-05 03:34:16.233