Armored Warfare is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.36 MB (6664096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Armored Warfare. They take 6.89 MB (7222080
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.59
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Armored Warfare app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-08 03:45:55.163