You can find below detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can see more info on Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Armored Warfare's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.38 MB (9840256 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.15 MB (12739968
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.38 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.134
of Armored Warfare. You can find below info on other application versions of Armored Warfare:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Armored Warfare from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Armored Warfare:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.25.4778
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.26.4876
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Armored Warfare_0.26.4895
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Armored Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-31 07:26:36.620