This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.ru
. More information on Mail.ru can be found here
. Please follow https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
if you want to read more on Armored Warfare on Mail.ru's page. Usually the Armored Warfare program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. BrowserClient.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it takes about 2.54 MB (2666624 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They take 13.54 MB (14196608
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.54 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Armored Warfare version 1.209
alone. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program by Mail.ru. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Armored Warfare by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-07 14:25:01.160