This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can see more info about Armored Warfare at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named BrowserClient.exe and its approximative size is 2.44 MB (2555520 bytes).
Armored Warfare is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.73 MB (12301696
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.44 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.98 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.127
of Armored Warfare. You can find below a few links to other Armored Warfare releases:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-08 12:49:22.957