You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. More details about the program Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Armored Warfare is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.40 MB (9858688 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Armored Warfare. They take about 12.73 MB (13343616
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (870.63 KB)
This web page is about Armored Warfare version 1.179
only. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare program will be found automatically. When you click Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-15 22:59:14.683