This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Armored Warfare for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Armored Warfare from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. More details about the app Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the Armored Warfare application is found in the C:\Games\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.90 MB (9336960 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.89 MB (10366848
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This info is about Armored Warfare version 1.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Armored Warfare in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-10 21:21:45.340