This page is about Armored Warfare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More details about the application Armored Warfare can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Armored Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.37 MB (2488960 bytes) on disk.
Armored Warfare contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.40 MB (13006720
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.150
of Armored Warfare. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Armored Warfare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". The Armored Warfare app will be found automatically. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After removing Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-08 04:42:24.170